Mar 11, 2009

I Think This is a Good Start

Many websites and blogs mention me about how to be a good english writer. Some of them were obviously worth to read and explore. Like Judy Rose's blog who explain me how to do if I can't get started writing. One of her advice is identify the purpose in my mind. I think this poin is the core of all things about writing. If we could identify our purpose clearly and apply it to the scetch, it's possibly can make our writing better. This's what I do right now. All I can do is sit and start typing every words i know and try to make a good sentence. Like Glenn Abel's motto: Letter - Word - Sentence - Paragraph - Post...Easy, Huh? And become a prosperous blogger like Poewar said: Write Well, Live Well..ups I'm going too far, huh?

Yesterday I registered at blogcatalog to increase traffic to my blog. The network was good and I see this is a nice start to learn writing english that it's network contains huge resources. On the first day I found philevez and I like his blog right away. I can learn a lot through him and find another reasources which so amazing to explore. I agree to his opinion about Stephen King: Read a lot, write a lot. And to be a good reader we must have a good resource. Unfortunately, in my country has lack of public library. But at college is much better. May be I could start reading English book extensively. Cause it possible to enrich my carrer opportunity, just like Angela said.

When I start blogging I have no other reason except want to be a better english writer. I could make mistakes and that's natural way for someone who in learning process. My first resource in blogging is here, and I think it's very very useful for me. I hope those were useful for you too, readers.

Regards.

my signature

pic source: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment