Mar 7, 2009

Is Blogging in English a Right Decision?

I have blogging in my primary language, bahasa Indonesia many times. And I found that was fun. I have many new friends and experiences, but still did not know exactly what does it mean. Conversations went short and mostly just say hi and introduce one to another, kind of our Indonesian favor. The topics was variated, but commonly focused about what happen to our life, share opinion bout something, mostly some celebrity’s booming gossips and others. That’s good, and I think that’s relaxing. Well, blogging become a new life style, certainly a new expensive life style.

And now, I make bold to write in English and blog it. Hope my English will improve because I know, there’s a lot of free sources out there and would helped me out directly or not. These are just notes of my life and opinion. I don’t catch any topics yet, but perhaps I’ll find it soons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment