Mar 29, 2009

Last Night's Experience

I have to write something here..

May be I would start with my experience last night when the earth hour was implemented. Formerly I thought PLN ( Indonesian Electricity Coop) would shutdown entire electricity network in whole town, but when the time came, nothing happened. I saw in my neighborhood and others were wondering too. Well, I think all depends on the awareness of how far we are concerned about the condition of our earth. And as has been previously able to guess, most of Indonesian citizen does not seem to care.

It makes me wonder whether we have not receive sufficient disasters yet? Or we have to wait until a greater disaster comes?

my signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

really interesting blog...and very good layout...can you tell me where you got this template...actually i am interested in the java script which is showing part of your earlier posts at the top of your blog.

mail me or leave a message at my blog

http://lifeinitbhu.blogspot.com

the_young_dude said...

love the new design! keep it up!

Darin said...

@Prashant: thanks, I got this from bloggerstyles.com
Well, I think yours is better, I like it cause its neat and clean.

@the_young_dude: thanks for the support!

Post a Comment