Mar 12, 2009

Morning Crazy as Usual

As usual, I go to workplace with a bit hurry. It's not even about how busy we are if we have a little child, because obviously that's exactly what our parents did when we were a child. I don't know for sure. I've been dragging lately for three days, waiting for nothing and wondering how people can stay cool even in their hard time. Still, I argue myself with tons of distraction for not being a sloppy. I could, substantively, make this all on track again, and not just leaning off to my mystification. Dear, this's really a hard time.

Come to my desk, I still having a lot of dumb about everything, like pissed off by a crazy man when you ate your favourite dishes. Some mates do what they (must) do, typing something, laugh to each other and still complaining about that freakish air conditioner. Worst of all, the internet connection is getting down!

my signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment