Dec 3, 2009

Just Tired

I was tired for everything. For those unfinished problems, or difficult peoples, ohm..I was close to make my mind in a bad prejudice. It's not good. I need something fresh, not just attacked by ideas I conquered long ago. I hope not.

On my to do list, there are several things that I must erase it immediately. Might they just wasting my time, or sucking off my energy, I must don't give a care. Too much intens right now that force me into this puzzlement. May be I'm not a goal-oriented anymore, but everything should be done before New Year! Damn, it least than one month ahead.

By the way, to attribute my educational results in internal factors that I can control is likely my major motive. And believe I can be effective agents in reaching desired goals was another one. Also interested in mastering a topic, rather than just rote-learning to achieve good grades, make a peculiar step in my day by day life.

But is it important right now? While everything seem unclear and my mind like got bombed with sorrows? Hey, you still have this free oxygen, don't you? Yea, who said it's for sale for God sake. Sorry, I'm gonna be swept off feet here...

Ok, next question is, how do I get motivated? It may be different for us all, but we have all got one, haven't we?

pic source: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment