Dec 1, 2009

Reasons


So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by
Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger
I heard you say

As Oasis blow off Don't Look Back in Anger on my earphone, I try to recollect my lost memories that influence what I've got today. Several photos, pieces of writings, nostalgic songs and glances of fine remembrances, freshly wrap around my head. Honestly, I hate to be a man who ever was, and the other way, sometimes I miss my youth time very much.

Teenage angst has paid off well
Now I'm bored and old

Cobain probably could read my mind. He sang about discomfort of being old, but still have a little youth enthusiasm which brought him to express it on brilliant way. Same with my life. However I do these days, those are a cumulative of what I did yesterday. A friend told me that I'm too mousy, I accept that, and inch by inch it'll become a psychological walfare for my life. The good news is, I'm not a fragile people. So I attempt to strenghten my other potential talent which could conceal it and blotting out those. Writing is also can be an aid. I guess that's my reason to write in this blog again. To heal the past...

Do you agree if someone say that 'writing is healing'?

pic source: here

1 comments:

Dendy Darin said...

test comment! :)

Post a Comment