Mar 19, 2009

Bad News

This Thursday isn't like another Thursday in my whole life. In this past 2 days, since I rocked the day, almost like I've lose all my grips. I can't think as usual, read as usual, muse, and everything I do seems doesn't have sense anymore.

As my story started in..hmm-I've been left to guard someone's house. Took care the building, facilitate it, make it better cause the house had never occupied for almost 2 years. I agreed and here I am, I've stayed in that place for about one and a half years.

Yesterday, bad news came, and ready or not, I must leave the house within a month. I don't know how it happen, but..I think I know about the reason. It's all about take-and-give, the owner presumes that I've no respect with her (yes, her..). It's hard to accepted cause I thought nothing is going wrong, besides I didn't show up when she need me to do some works. I told her once that I had another activity that can't be canceled, but I see that's not enough.. She was angry and said it's no excuse.

It's simpler thing: action - reaction. I don't think where should I stay yet. I hope my baby still stay calm.

my signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment