Mar 25, 2009

Earth Hour

I had my lunch with soup, salty egg, soybean curd and sambal (terasi sauce made with shrimp paste) - ups don't forget kerupuk (chips made of flour flavored with fish or shrimp). This dish was really tasty and seems like a kind of Indonesian middle-class family meals, but no matter, 'cause I would say cheers!


In the mean time, when I watched TV (yes I addicted to watch it while I'm eating), there is a advertisement that show some Indonesian artists talk about something.

Earth Hour.

It said that we have to support the campaign with turned off the lamp for 60 minutes on Saturday March 28th at 8.30 pm local time...

First, I stupfied..
Second, said to myself 'why not?'

For you who don't know what it is, surf here and take your action!

picture? here

my signature

2 comments:

Devi Girsang, MD said...

I saw on the news too! (and somebody also let me know from my shoutbox.) I'm not sure actually. I thought it's gonna be around the midday, but 8.30 PM? For an hour? I'm sure I'm gonna freak out! LOLz

~Sheila~ said...

I wonder what time zone they are talking about.

Post a Comment