Mar 24, 2009

Boring Boring Indonesia

Hey, what's going on here?!

I'm rolling out my destiny and simply let it flow through day by day. Obviously I try to make a difference - write just to fulfill my curiosity to be a better blogger as they talk to. Beneath it all - fiuh - I like riding a roller coaster that bring me up and down through this clouded track. I'm not sure how to explain to you, cause my English is really really shattered, aren't I?. But it can not ceased me from blah blah blah and act like flustered blogger. Yup, just write from the heart - and definitely you understand how is my heart looks like.

You know, sometimes you just get boring to our country sickness. Especially if you're living in country like Indonesia. Everyday such a criminal day, crashed plane, flood, disaster, economic reduction, bad nutrition baby, yea and all things that could full up the black holes.

What's the matter with Indonesia?

I know that foolish question can't throw me into silent helplessness. Instead whining out, I blew it up!

pic source: here

my signature

2 comments:

the_young_dude said...

that's how life goes...

~Sheila~ said...

I understand what you are saying.
It is how life is in some places.

Post a Comment