Mar 21, 2009

How to Restart if I Can't Find the Button?

Thirty years ago, when I decided to get my engineering scholarship in this town, my dream was I would came back to my birthplace and share my knowledge there. I was idealistic, enthusiastic and challenged. But after years to years I can't ignore that my bad discipline got everything pulverization. I've carried all my success away, instead buried precious passion in the early.


It's all about discipline..

The expert told there are high correlation between success and well self-discipline. Someone who have the ability to get himself to take action regardless of his emotional state, and acceptance to perceive reality accurately and consciously acknowledge what he perceive. I think this is simple and obvious, but in practice it’s extremely difficult. If I experience chronic difficulties in a particular area of my life, there’s a strong chance that the root of the problem is a failure to accept reality as it is. The result is easily putative, I'll be back gladly as soon as possible to my comfortable area and again, building a castle in the cloud.

Are discipline people born or made? I definitely would say it depend on self point of view. Some said it could be their gene, race, nationality, family habitually, or even being inspired by the God. I wonder if this is the reason why everyone has not developed their discipline to the same degree, hasn't they? Well, it could be. And if I hasn’t consciously acknowledged where I stand right now in terms of my level of self-discipline, it’s highly unlikely that I'm going to improve at all in this area. Hmm, this is what I should avoid of.

I just consider to what I could accomplish if I could simply get myself to follow through on my best intentions no matter what. I wanna restart all these things via relaxing weekend, but where is the button?

pic source: hardwarezone

my signature

1 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I think disciplined people are made, not born. Some people are not taught discipline and they run rough. Discipline is taught. Later in life, as you grow older, you determine right from wrong which proves how well you can be self disciplined.

Post a Comment