Mar 20, 2009

Routine Friday

Everyone said that Friday is such a shorter day than others in a week. I must node my head and shout 'yea, 100 percent!'. I can't wait till afternoon what I could did it this morning, but I assure you that my assignments is so attractive for me. It's about analyze rain-fall data, calculate it with Thiessen method and use it all to estimate discharge. Hey, this is just a routine habit!

After a few minutes, I guess, adzan calls to make sure that all moslems do our Jum'at Prayer. The point is, our life is shorter since the invention of these technologies, and there's nothing we can do to neglect them, otherwise we will left behind. To make sure that our life isn't empty, the spiritual side must be filled up.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Paula said...

What an interesting job. Yes, I think that the friday prayers is a good way to gain some spiritual renewal for the week.

Dendy Darin said...

That's the point. Occasionally, we throw this aspect's opportunity for 'just a minute', got sank at workplace, drowning in the middle of 'busy time, and tons of other reasons.
All religion have the same purpose that make us meaningful in our life.

Oya, happy weekend Paula!

~Sheila~ said...

I love Fridays because I don't have to rush to get the kids to bed so early.
You DO have an interesting job!!

Post a Comment