Mar 6, 2009

First Post!

Okay, this is my first blog in english. I was tempted by another indonesian blogger who had succeed bring their thought to this online media. I think this is not an easy work if. I rather count and analysing flood control and sink in the tons of formula, yea that's a dirty imagination. If fatih told me there're 10 reasons why we blog in english, I tend to write it in my own version.

And here there are:

1. My english is terrible, hardly understood and complicated tense. Since I was SMP students, I tried to comprehend this interesting language. No one guide and I just like it anyway. So, that's what bring me here right now. Just write brutally and pray, hopefully those who read this blog understand and catch my messages. I hope there's somebody out there could give feedback so it can improve me day by day.

2. I agree with fatih about how outsider see and judge us here in Indonesia. We should have our own voices. There will be a better reason if everyone realize this: Indonesia is one of major country which could be a serious competitor on every subjects, if we can stand with our own feet and hadn't affected by foreign dictation. Blogging is one thing and probably the best way to communicate how we life here and spread our thoughts over the world.

3. Making difference in my life, so this will be a good adventure!

So, what are you waiting for? There is only 0,4 percent internet user in ths country. Glad if your voices just heard by that number? Be brave and see what happen next. That's what I'm going to do.

1 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I do believe that is great!
I am currently trying to learn another language too. I have to apply it everyday in my work!!

Keep up the good work and we will completely understand the messages you are trying to send through.

Post a Comment