Mar 6, 2009

Not Enough Time

I had serious problem with my time management. According to my 12 years experience studying in college, have a 8 month baby and working in river research and development, I fell running out of time every day. 24 hours that God provided still make my day such as rush hour in a busy street. Do this and do that, plan this and disregard other..and so on. Having trouble is not my final purpose in this life, so all I can do is try to complete all assignments and feel bored at last.

I'm not the one who give up and suggesting negative point of view for other. No, no, and never at all. That's why many friends trust me, cause I never tell their story to another. I am a good secret keeper, therefore I might have enough time to listen to them. Yes I never ignore friends in all criteria, if I do so I'll feel guilty and nothing I could do except judge sadly to myself.

A few of people seems happy for their life, and I still surprised. I really wonder if I am one of them, live in unspaced life. But now I think, where is responsibility stays? Also commitment and self-spirituality? I can't imagine if there is no religion. Might human being found their destruction, cause of no rule for humanity. Humm..may this writing is my escape to self-guilty? It can be, so everything is released away. I feel good now, and thanks to this media, although my time is still not enough..

0 comments:

Post a Comment