Apr 6, 2009

The Sign

It has been a while, I know. I missed all of last week for just this premise: my life remains busy.

Four days is going too fast that don't give me more opportunities to set up a new grand idea to share. Is it the sign that I'm a lazy blogger? I cannot yet conceive of how big a deal this is. Technology such blogging has become a substitute for having big things in this life, a diversion that sometimes fools me into thinking that it has everything I need. And the fact is, I feel it deeply. I've hardly visited any blogs and obviously have not posted any single post at all. So I'll just put up this post and see what happens next.

See you, guys.

1 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Well, I guess you can notice that everyone else is busy too. We are all trying to go around and catch up because it's Spring and there is so much bustle within the families and work places.
When ever you can get a chance to post, read and comment on blogs is very much appreciated.

Post a Comment