Apr 8, 2009

Pause!

This Wednesday is little bit unhampered, so I feel nothing to lose to breathed again. So many questions on everything that occurs, so much strained situations and whole troubles that as it should be always repress me to a darkest life-street corner.

I need a break.



I have been experienced with dead lock, blurred path and endless mystification. There will be a lesson, and it still figured out by this static brain. I don't want to be someone like Cobain who says: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. I just can not see those things clearly.

So, I decide to pause myself for a better step ahead.

4 comments:

the_young_dude said...

good luck with your break.. we do need one once in a while..

Dendy Darin said...

thanks dude, I agree with u. our body isn't a robot, so may be a little refreshing could make everything brighter.

~Sheila~ said...

I've been needing a break also.

Dendy Darin said...

Yea Sheila, as a busy mother you'll need it immediately :D
Thanks for coming!

Post a Comment