May 5, 2009

Feeling Good!

Hey, it's a beautiful day, isn't it? I try to roll out this passionate feeling as I had done with my first band concert. D'you know the best part of it? I decide to think nothing. All of my brain cells commit to be like snail in a jar of sticky mucous. Ah, there is a job, but I may not call it job. Job is suck and you know, I think we must erase that word forever from that dusty dictionary. I choose to look at Jim Carey when he act disgusting in I, me and Irene, instead get drunk with emerics! So, where the hell this talk will end to? I suggest to make bold point in this word: JOB, yaks!


I remember when I took my first job as an internet operator on a small rental. It's two shift job and I take night shift from Monday till Friday and day shift on the rest. Let me convince you, it was a boring boring job. Being stuck for 9 hours and always (I hate it much!) see that grim face of my colleague. She was a cleaner than a co-worker. She wrecked down everything I did good and got angry like God Hera lose her fave g-string! I swear to God to not meet her again, but when I knew the rental was not exist anymore..suddenly I miss her. I miss her cause there are two words I don't say yet right in her face..'you suck'.

Am I feeling good already? A little for sure. Actually, I still looking for someone who I want to give my two words to. Ah, that's good to liberate evils from this head..

Now, I'm ready for next task.

pic source: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment