May 12, 2009

Morning With Mercy

Oh, this morning like the saddest movie of the century but without roll of tissues. I woke up about to late and fortunately a cup of warm tea able to brought over my mind. My unconscious eyes looked at the window when the sky got darker and spattering raindrops to make this morning drizzly. It's wonderful time..


I walk lazily to backyard and just plunged in thought while cloud march each other from north to south. I've seen those before, but I can't remember clearly. It's like recurred melody that sang when we got impressed to something. This astonished feeling might pass just seconds away, but its effect transpire hour by hour. Amazing, that's only word I have.

Alhamdulillah, thank God for blessing this morning with his mercy.

pic source: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment