Jun 29, 2009

Express Weekend (1)

Let me make this thing more clearly. I'll tell a short story 'bout what I did in the last weekend. As you know (do you?) I've been alone for a week because my wife and my daughter went vacation to Cirebon. So, on Friday night I went by train in order to picked up them back to Solo. No, not I, I mean WE . Fortunately, my parent in law, cousin in law, uncle and aunt in law and grandma in law (is that true? I'd confuse to mention their status in English), with two noisy little kids..you imagine that. I was look like a disoriented skinny guy and stupefied in a crowded railway station.

Situation got worse when we ran out of ticket for Senja Bengawan. Thus, we didn't have any options except must went by Gaya Baru (in fact, that train was extremely full of passengers from Surabaya), and honestly I did not like it at all. But for goodness sake, I'll do everything to go altough must get through of this. What else? I'd miss my family much!

So, that painfully journey was happened to me. I can't sit, can't move or even stretch my back, but Alhamdulillah I still can breath...

Seven hours later, at last I and my cousin in law arrived at Cirebon raiway station. With painful bones and annoyed heart we dragged our feet walked down through that quite and cold dorm. And finally, yea finally.. I can laid down my body at a taxi cab.

Every single pain was dissapear when I saw my one year daughter slept. Yes, she's so beautiful...

to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment