Jul 13, 2009

Express Weekend (2)

This is continuance post from the first one.

My trouble had not disappear yet, as the mission was going not too good. I faced with fact that at the moment was a holiday season. People go abroad for their families or take a refreshing vacation somewhere. They extremely need mass transportation as train, bus or anything move and took them to destination place. And you should know that train in Indonesia was a perfect mass transportation ever!

Two days after my arrival, I rush to station for tickets while I still praying for not ran out of it. But fate has been given. I can't believe for I was just heard from the girl behind the counter: 'Tiket habis pak, sampai 4 hari ke depan'. What?!

My head spinning around. How to make it real? I guess some options:
1. We took economic class train, and it means my daughter would really tortured there.
2. We go by bus. Sounds good, but it won't guarantee to have a nice and comfortable bus.
3. Wait till the ticket available, it means I miss my presentation at the office for 4 days.
4. Go by....what?!

And I don't know, that idea was just popped out. Travel! Yea, are there any Travel Agency in Cirebon? I'm not sure but I'll try to find one. By asking some people, most of them are merchantmen, I finally found the agency and you guess what? Fortunately there are still some quotas for us. That's it. The problem was solved, and here I am now...walking down in Solo again. I will miss Cirebon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment