Jul 14, 2009

Hiatus on Facebook

If you've read my previous post about facebook, you'll notice that I would become like those who addicted to the application. Not far of it, immediately but not take a long thoughts, you are true.

In the beginning, I threw up a lot of statuses and commented all friend's status. It's really fun to have a feedback and sink on this virtual communication. Swear to God, procrastination was a very best buddy at that moment. Don't ask for my work productivity, it's far far away from perfect. Moreover, never ever take a look at my desk, cause it's clean! No books, no job list or even small notes about 'to do' list. Yes, that's all my confessions...


Nah, in the middle of the adventure, it was a little bit boring. Spent hours just for being fetch up in front of monitor, type this and that, laugh and mad... This is not my real life, I want to believe (just like Mulder said to Scully on X-Files) that I was a real human being. Not through this way.

That's why I do need some breaks. Hiatus...
But blogging? Hey, I feel a new passion here. Reborn!

pic source: here

0 comments:

Post a Comment