Jul 30, 2009

Take My Own Side

Remember when I had been obsessed with something. Actually I didn't know what the point is, otherwise I took a thousand ways to satisfied my will. Sometimes I no longer feel secure in who I am and start comparing myself with others, or no longer have time to maintain a good relationship with my families, friends and colleagues. All in all, I put my life off balance.

Now, the circumstance changes dramatically and gives me no option. I see a clearer path right now and don't want to waste it no more. In fact, I'm young, spirited and a bit genius (as my under-consciousness mind say). I have no problem with my health, instead still smoking a few, and hey is health more important than wealth? At least that is my argue to overcome my pessimist-side.

Some suggests to picture my mind as a blank canvas or a dark sky. I take that and hope my world would more colorful. Like Remy (Ed Harris) on Gone Baby Gone said: 'You must take a side!' . Yes, I take my own side right now.

1 comments:

Dendy Darin said...

tes

Post a Comment