Nov 26, 2009

Grateful for Luck

When I was in my lovely childhood, everything seem colorful. Everyday was a great time for exploring some challenges or just disseminate imaginations on every single moment. I've forget some, but still intend to one or two moment that I should call it 'a gigantic moment'. A funny thing is, I did not rightfully proud at all when my parents showed my elementary report book, damn..I was always got rank 1! Do I ever imagine for what I would gonna do to that excitement? I mean if I already have the awareness? Oh my,..swear I'll scream around neighborhood and tell people so they know that I was great,..as great as Gaban, or Sharivan (my childhood role model).

Now, I realize that my life was kinda like roller-coaster. Truly, I never expect to what I've got trough today, and I feel grateful. Somebody said that I was lucky, but I think: life is such a group of luck, isn't it? How good we read the sign effected to how long we could hold out throughout this life's irregularity. At least that's my point. D'you have one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment