Dec 9, 2009

In Kupang (again)...

I've stayed here for just two nights but it feel like a thousand nights. The smell doesn't change at all. The sun's shining at approximately 37 degrees and still..lack of water. My friend told me that I would gonna be suffered in the office's inn 'cause of that matter. I thought he's joking or - as usually - tries to throw exessive humours (that hear it's not funny at all), but it does frighten me. 2 months without water for bathing and anything for what we're doing in the toilet? Must be a worst nightmare that I would dream about!

Kupang should be an unlucky city. Placed at Timor island, Nusa Tenggara Timur Province of Indonesia which has a semi-dry climate. Rain only drops just in December and January, but I believe that's just a fake theory, 'cause the fact is there's no real rain here. It only a litte amount of water falls down to earth on temporary way. It's crazy for Sundanese like me, or anyone who live in Java island which rain drops almost everyday during wet season.

But life must go on. Hope everything're gonna be okay.

See you.

2 comments:

sohbet said...

thanks

sohbet siteleri said...

thank you

Post a Comment