Dec 8, 2009

Bad Day Waffles

I woke up at 2 am, did my unfinished work so I can email it just right at 6 am. Today I'm going to Kupang, the capital of Nusa Tenggara Timur province, Indonesia, while it have been left for about 2 months. First, it's surprising. Second, it may be just not good for my daily plan. Ok, I just have to change this and that, or whatever it's gonna be, but sure..I can't change the world (sorry Clapton..)

When I landed at Yahoo, wow..what a headline here. 'Bad Day' named one-hit wonder of the decade? Seriously? Actually I do love that song. Specially when you got your heart broke, something proceed were not like you planned, or might just stared up in the window and watched the cloud out there. Yea, every songs have their own moment, haven't they?

Back to 'Bad Day', who is the singer? Oya, Daniel Powter. He's Canadian and this single is just his first album?! Damn. How many artist we heard that can reach that achievement? In his first impression he can charming every single heart in this planet. He conquers US and Ireland on his first year. Furthermore, in the US, it was a massive smash hit, and became a most successful single of 2006 as Ranked by Billboard Magazine.

Let's see a part of its lyric...

Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to gray
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

The first and second are my favorite. Where's the moment I needed most? Tricky question. I'm a loner, and I guess the moment I needed most is when I'm completely alone. Being alone is not too bad, just need a little reconciliation between your brain and your heart. If it's not working, don't push too hard, get a cigarette and burn it down. Well, that's my style. I don't know how's yours.

I kick up the leaves and the magic is lost. I believe, the word magic here is refers to luck. How many times you lose your luck, when it right there in your bare hand and ready to be used? For me, it's a thousand times. Sometimes luck is easy to get, and easy go too, it depend on my own perspective. Of course, if I presume today is my lucky day, everything's going to be okay. All I must do is keep that idea in mind, do the best thing, and don't forget to pray (we do it everyday, don't we?)

Oks, my mail has sent, it means I must finish this post right now. Thanks for coming by, and good luck with your work, people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment