Dec 7, 2009

Sucker for Irrelevancy

Now, something I need to point out. How bad to be a multitasking person? No, I'm not talking about the ability to juggle Facebooking a friend; scanning an email; texting on your cell phone and tweeting about your latest technology tip — all at the same time. What I try to tell you is: is that okay if someone take - for example - two responsibilities at a same time, although he couldn't determines which one is to be a priority?

I hate rush and I consider it as a nuisance. May be other loved to be seen as a busy man, but I don't. D'you know what I know about busy man? The people who love to brag about how they're wired differently from mere mortals and can accomplish several things at once. More sarcastic? They're suckers for irrelevancy.

Just not my thing..

Irrelevancy or not, we must realize if we found it hard to believe each other while we just sitting behind the desk. Everybody talk about action and action. That's why I hate watch television right now. It's too many jargons, allurements, euforias, and bullshits everywhere. I see more hates than loves there. Damn.

Back to the point, multitasking. Someone said that if you want to be a good multitasker, you need to be able to very quickly decide between what's important and what are you going to pay attention to. That's my bigget problem , man!

I believe that people can't multi task very well, and when people say they can, actually they deluding themselves. Because what? the brain is very good at deluding itself.

I'm not deluding myself, neither sucker for irrelevancy. So what's the matter?

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am no good at multi-tasking and I don't think it is always a good thing to do. I would rather get one thing done at a time and get it done well than two things poorly done at the same time. Nice blog, I have enjoyed reading it.

Post a Comment