Mar 16, 2009

May I Comment You?

Ouch, what a big day! I rock the show this morning. As I make all smoother and no excuses for hesitation, I barely demonstrate how to be a good convention operator. Ya, it sorely a little bit nervous, cause many big bosses are watching my chores, and I won't make any mistakes..although ehm-I've got to pee, honestly.

Now, after all the circumstances flyby from my kooky head, I sit here..reading a lot of english blogs. I found some interesting to followed, but to be honest, I'm afraid to write comment on those blogs. I'm too scare to looked like a dumb straying around...

Mostly, I like story blogs, fiction or just life-story like Theresa's or kind of everyday living by Nick. Those are just example, and for my surprising, I can read more blogs through theirs!

Ok, happy blogging everyone, and may I read and comment yours, please?

my signature

5 comments:

the_young_dude said...

yes, I'm the first one! Long live blogging!

Matthew said...

Hey Dendy (Do you go by Dendy? or Darin?) Don't feel afraid to comment on other people's blogs. There area lot of nice people out in the blogging community who are willing to talk to you and comment back.

I think your blog to help improve your english is a great idea. I may only be in college, and I know you're reading other story-blogs and life-blogs, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Keep up the learning!

Dendy Darin said...

@the_young_dude: yea, you're the one, man! You make me caught on fire! Thanks for commenting!

@Matthew: Thanks for supporting me, this is what I need right now, and probably it can reduce my inferiority. Somehow, I enjoy your blog! Once again, I hope it'll be a good start for us to make a friendship. Hmm, I prefer to go by Darin.

Joyce at itakeoffthemask.com said...

Don't be scared, just be happy and also proud 'cause you're able to write in English even if it's not your native tongue :-)

Dendy Darin said...

@The Quirky Coach: you mean it, thanks for commenting. Regards for all Philippines!

Post a Comment