Apr 20, 2009

Google's Impact Opinion

I assume that you have already know 'bout internet, so I'm not going to roll out those incomprehension stuffs which probably could stir up your leisure time. No, of course, I'm just kidding you. Because what I want to discuss now is something that always help me out, care to support what I'm doing and gives numerous selfless assists for my on-line days. In other word, it is impossible to live normally (as a net geeks) without its attendance. Yes, you right, this one is the most popular search engine in internet, it's google.

Once I had a problem to solve, just type a keyword on its plain search box and whuups, google sort it up. Although yes there are always some grieves in the beginning, but in the next three seconds, I found it easily to figure out and be able to make one conclusion about the problem I had before. For an experienced surfer, it's more easy to not get lost in the sea of ads. But for newbies (truly me..) it's nothing to lose to get some excursions before I get my eurekas :).

The success story of Google identical to century kids miracle. Young, idealist, open-minded and long-term business oriented. By the fact, eleven years ago, Google didn't exist. Eight years ago, it didn't have a business model. Now, it has a $10 billion revenue run-rate, $10 billion in cash, $4 billion of operating cash flow, 8,000 employees, dominant global market share of the fastest-growing and most profitable advertising business in history, and $120 billion of well-deserved market capitalization. Are those just useless fiddlesticks or kind of celebrity's malodorous rumors?

I have no lamentation during sticking around with google, instead I get more and more gratification. And I extremely amazed when I found people hate this tool, so busy to curse out and try hard to ignore its positive effect. I'm not trying to be partiality, just curious if anybody has any perspective other than the very good experiences most of us have had with Google.

Google IS the internet. Could it have much more of an impact than that?

2 comments:

the_young_dude said...

I remember the first I heard about Google.. It 's funny to think how it has changed the internet since then (and little did we know at the time..)

Darin said...

d'you think so? funny..that's interesting thought :D
yea, I can't imagine if there's no google in internet.

Post a Comment