Apr 17, 2009

Second Experience About Changing Template

Finally, after some quite days, here the story how it goes..

Bunches of HTML code and dozen of Web Coding Software had cramped my two whole nights. Substantively I didn't know what I'm looking for. It is likely I want something new for my blog's template. Two months is not well enough for me to stand along with white minima template, so this is my second experience about changing template after previous one.

I knew Woork since first time I decided to be a blogger. Woork is a good sample how blogspot platform can be an awesome one and I love all designs that always give priority to simple, neat, clear and proffesional style. Like this one, Typoork.

I don't promise that this style would accompany along my whole blogging days, but I can convince myself that it could make me feel comfortable, ease and pleasure while I'm blogging.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Devi Girsang, MD said...

This is nice one too. Anyway thanks for introducing me to Woork, it's a cool site. If you need another tips for your blog, you can also check out the BlogDoctor. Nice name isn't it! :)

Darin said...

Hi Devi. It's exciting you came here. I don't know what to say, actually, your blog has impact me so much. Appreciate it so much!
BlogDoctor? Interesting. I wonder if there is BlogNurse out there.. :D

Devi Girsang, MD said...

LOL. It's very kind of you, I've been here few times y'know! :)

Post a Comment