Apr 10, 2009

Monthly Review: Still a Dilemma

As a religious person, I must confess here that I'm not a good yet and also often neglect God's commandment. I know it's wrong but instead I become a better one, I constantly disregard them and here I am, still alive with hunger of something. Bla bla bla..

Err, do you know what I mean? Sorry for my English. Assume this is a note from stranger who calls himself 'nerdy one' and amazingly you try to analyze what he tries to offer. Yes, there will be miscommunication among us, but human remains human. We could chiding each other and stopped till we caught by blind alley, or try to tolerate (this is my favorite part) and attempt to smoothen all obstacles. And if you still feel sick, that’s OK, just close this window. I don’t want to muffle your precious time, and you won’t do it to me too, right? All I know is that blogging lighten my effort to learn English, because there so many sources to ask for (including you) and so many interesting people who have different culture, way of life, sight and perspective. I enjoy blogging very much, but on the other side I don’t want to agitate your enjoyment while surfing. Yes, this is still a dilemma for me.

I have blogging for almost a month, and the conclusion for this post is: do I strong enough to continue blogging for next month?

Time will answer.

pic source: here

4 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I don't think you should base whether to blog or not on OUR decision.
Blogging should be your want.
We will come to your window to read your thoughts (at least I will).

Blogging to me is like a journal of my life and everything around it.
It's memories and pictures for the kids because time passes so fast.

I blog even if no one reads.

Keep blogging.

Darin said...

You're right. May be I just confuse and try to blame myself, or I set my standart too high. Your comment really burn me, Sheila. Thanks for the support :)

Devi Girsang, MD said...

Sheila's right. Y'know, I was once neglecting my blog for 2 years! LOL. I didn't erase my blogger account (only the posts) so as you can see on my blogger profile, I've joined them since Feb 2004. I assume you're no longer have the motivation, goals and stuffs, or anything you had when you decided to make this blog. That's why I believe you need to take a break and find another motivation to keep you going on. :)

Dendy Darin said...

Devi, I like a keyword you've written: motivation. Many bloggers on blogosphere (as I heard in Indonesia) were money makers, and for that reason I little bit teased. Maybe it's the time for me to start over the motivation, because I'm not exactly a money maker, but I can't refuse if one bobs up and gives some :D

Post a Comment