Apr 9, 2009

Not Vote at All


Today is public holiday because it's also the first round  election day in Indonesia. Actually I am ready to vote, but I don’t know why I don't receive the invitation. May be because I'm not registered at DPT. Well, it’s not my fault to be such an irresponsible citizen. So instead of hauling myself early in the morning to go to TPS, I choose to work overtime in this quite office. That simply make me feel better. I'm not going to spend my precious time just for those lameass political parties. Haha, so ironic.

How 'bout you?

pic source: here

2 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I actually went and voted for the first time ...for Obama.
Before that...I never voted.

Darin said...

You're lucky to have a president like him. His promise to change the world might impact to a bilateral relationship with Indonesia.
Thanks for voting him :D

Post a Comment